PLEASE NOTE show moved from June 3, 2017 to October 28, 2017
Special Salsa Legends to be announced!
Celebrating its 15th Anniversary, SHO, as they are known to fans, is dedicated to the sounds of the barrio. Their music is characterized by the raw, organic and vintage sound defined by the genre. They are on a mission to keep the musical legacy of salsa dura “hard salsa” alive and expand its audience to those who love great music, not just Latin music. Grounded in the past, while focused on the future, they strive to keep the music relevant, while creating a unique and fresh approach.
They are coming to Lehman Center with full force from start to finish. Their energy on stage, rich sound and musical precision leave audiences mesmerized until the last note is played. With an unwavering respect for the music’s rich history. To celebrate their 15th Anniversary they have invited special Guests from international salsa world to create an unparalleled musical experience for our Lehman Center salsa fans!
Spanish Harlem Orchestra – Jazz in Marciac 2011
* NEW THIS SEASON! Reception & VIP seating.
Havana Café and Lehman Center Invite you to a special pre-concert reception.
Best seats in the house! VIP Ticket includes pre-concert wine & hors d’oeuvres reception and best house seats.
Meet the artists whenever possible.
VIP tickets are listed with other ticket prices for a specific show.
This will be a great opportuniy for us to meet you in person!
The VIP reception will start at 6:30 pm for 8 pm performances and at 2:30 pm for our 4 pm performances.
Please order your VIP tickets when purchasing tickets to the performances.
• Program, policies, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Lehman Center does not have an elevator.
• Additional fees may apply. There are NO REFUNDS on tickets unless the event is cancelled. Refunds are always made to the original purchaser.
• Audio and video recording of Lehman Center events is prohibited except with expressed written consent from performers and all rights holders.
• Lehman Center is 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.