Directly from Cuba! Returns by Popular Demand!
Their stunning performances took the United States by a storm in their debut tour of 2012
Tickets: $45, $40 and $25
Kids up to 12 and Seniors $10 all seats
The National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba, conducted by Enrique Pérez-Mesa, makes its awaited return to Lehman Center with a Latin-flavored and dance-inspired program that includes Ravel’s Boléro. This concert features De Falla’s sizzling The Three-Cornered Hat, Sarsate’s hypnotic Carmen Fantasy Violin solo and mesmerizing, seductive selections by Cuba’s 20th-century masters, only now being discovered by American audiences.
United States and Cuban National Anthems
De Falla – The Three Cornered Hat
Sarasate – Carmen Fantasy, Ariel Sarduy, Violin Soloist
Carlos Farinas – Punto y Tonadas
Amadeo Roldan Tres Pequenos Poemas
Maurice Ravel Bolero
National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba
• Program, policies, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Lehman Center does not have an elevator.
• Additional fees may apply. There are NO REFUNDS on tickets unless the event is cancelled. Refunds are always made to the original purchaser.
• Audio and video recording of Lehman Center events is prohibited except with expressed written consent from performers and all rights holders.
• Lehman Center is 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.