Latin Grammy Winners & American Grammy Nominees
Jose Alberto “El Canario” & Septeto Santiaguero.
IN CONCERT TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Salsa + Timba + Son + Bolero
Plus Special Presentation by
Sonny Bravo + Johnny Rodriguez + Camilo Azuquita
In Memories of TIPICA 73
Produced by Lehman Center for the Performing Arts and Jose Raposo
Septeto Santiaguero was founded by Fernando Dewar on February 2, 1995, at Casa de la Trova in Santiago de Cuba, the cradle of son and bolero. Their most recent album, “No Quiero Llanto – Tributo a Los Compadres,” a collaboration with Dominican Salsa legend José Alberto “El Canario” was awarded the Cubadisco Award, as well as the 2015 Latin Grammy Award for Best Traditional Tropical Album. Also nominated in the 2016 American Grammy’s for Best Tropical Latin Album, this unique project and collaboration received the Excellencies of Art Award back in the group’s native Cuba. In 2011 and 2013 the albums “Vamos Pa’ La Fiesta” and “Oye Mi Son Santiaguero” won the Cubadisco awards and were both nominated for a Latin Grammy.
Jose Alberto “El Canario” & Septeto Santiaguero PROMO
Amor Silvestre – Septeto Santiaguero & José Alberto El Canario (Video Oficial HD)
* NEW THIS SEASON! Reception & VIP seating.
Havana Café and Lehman Center Invite you to a special pre-concert reception.
Best seats in the house! VIP Ticket includes pre-concert wine & hors d’oeuvres reception and best house seats.
Meet the artists whenever possible.
VIP tickets are listed with other ticket prices for a specific show.
This will be a great opportuniy for us to meet you in person!
The VIP reception will start at 6:30 pm for 8 pm performances and at 2:30 pm for our 4 pm performances.
Please order your VIP tickets when purchasing tickets to the performances.
• Program, policies, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Lehman Center does not have an elevator.
• Additional fees may apply. There are NO REFUNDS on tickets unless the event is cancelled. Refunds are always made to the original purchaser.
• Audio and video recording of Lehman Center events is prohibited except with expressed written consent from performers and all rights holders.
• Lehman Center is 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.