Direct from Dublin, Ireland
Children 12 & under $10 any seat
The Five Irish Tenors present a sensational program of the most famously beloved Irish songs, fusing Irish wit and boisterous charm with lyricism, dramatic flair and operatic style, in combinations of tenor solos, duets, trios, quartets, quintets and tutti.
These five premier tenors of Ireland perform a marvelous program of arias and beloved Irish songs, including W.B. Yeats’s “Down by the Sally Gardens,” Verdi’s “O Mio Rimorso” from “La Traviata”, and “Danny Boy.” Two pianists join the ensemble as they perform solos, duets, trios, quartets, and quintets. The Tenors include David Martin, Morgan Crowley, Ciaran Kelly, Alan Leech, and George Hutton.
Tenor George Hutton – Raglan Road
• Program, policies, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Lehman Center does not have an elevator.
• Additional fees may apply. There are NO REFUNDS on tickets unless the event is cancelled. Refunds are always made to the original purchaser.
• Audio and video recording of Lehman Center events is prohibited except with expressed written consent from performers and all rights holders.
• Lehman Center is 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.