DIRECT FROM HELSINGBORG, SWEDEN.
Stefan Solyom Principal Conductor and Artistic Advisor
$25 General Admission
Kids up to 12 and Seniors $10 all seats
The Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra is one of Sweden’s oldest Symphony Orchestras – founded in 1912. Today it consists of 51 musicians and gives about 75 concerts a year in Helsingborg and around southern Sweden. Since 1988 the HSO has been on a number of tours abroad, visiting among other countries France, Germany, Austria, Poland, the USA and Spain with great success. In 1991 Okku Kamu took over the post as principal conductor after Hans-Peter Frank, and over the last few years the orchestra has experienced a strong growth in audiences.
Egmont Overture, Op. 84
Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 61 – Catherine Manoukian, Violin Soloist
Symphony No. 3, Op. 55
Flash mob by Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra at the Central station
• Program, policies, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Lehman Center does not have an elevator.
• Additional fees may apply. There are NO REFUNDS on tickets unless the event is cancelled. Refunds are always made to the original purchaser.
• Audio and video recording of Lehman Center events is prohibited except with expressed written consent from performers and all rights holders.
• Lehman Center is 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.