“Abran Paso” – Historic Reunion of Salsa
Larry Harlow and Ismael Miranda, have made one of the most successful partnerships in the history of classical salsa in New York that have earned him public recognition and have, moreover, left an indelible mark on the taste of salseros. When Ismael Miranda reaches Larry Harlow Orchestra, the group already had some years of existence. But it was the “Jibaro Aguadeño que si sabe del Montuno” who fell like a glove to the “El Judio Maravilloso” and together they began an era that marked a milestone in the history of salsa.
After five decades of success Harlow and Miranda, return to the Lehman Center to delight all fans playing the best of his classic repertoire as “Abran Paso”, “Señor Sereno”, Fue Abandonada, “Se Casa La Rumba”, “Lamento de un Guajiro”, “Tumba y Bongo”, “El Malecon”, “Las Mujeres Son” are mandatory for Miranda in their performances.
“Without a doubt, Ismael Miranda is part of the golden age of the Harlow orchestra”.
Abran Paso – Orchestra Harlow and Ismael Miranda, New York, 70’s
* NEW THIS SEASON! Reception & VIP seating.
Havana Café and Lehman Center Invite you to a special pre-concert reception.
Best seats in the house! VIP Ticket includes pre-concert wine & hors d’oeuvres reception and best house seats.
Meet the artists whenever possible.
VIP tickets are listed with other ticket prices for a specific show.
This will be a great opportuniy for us to meet you in person!
The VIP reception will start at 6:30 pm for 8 pm performances and at 2:30 pm for our 4 pm performances.
Please order your VIP tickets when purchasing tickets to the performances.
• Program, policies, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Lehman Center does not have an elevator.
• Additional fees may apply. There are NO REFUNDS on tickets unless the event is cancelled. Refunds are always made to the original purchaser.
• Audio and video recording of Lehman Center events is prohibited except with expressed written consent from performers and all rights holders.
• Lehman Center is 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.