The musical Mano a Mano with The NYC #1 – Spanish Harlem Orquestra
and Cuban Elito Revé and his Charangón
Tickets: $100* VIP, $85, $75, $55
Elito Revé and his Charangón
The Revé Orchestra is considered a school for Cuban musicians such as: Chucho Valdés, Juan Formell, Yumurí, Carlos Alfonso. After the death of Elito Revé Matos in 1997 his son Elito Revé Jr, who worked as pianist and arranger of the group, assumes the challenge of directing the orchestra.
“My father left me the band, which has a great story that is known throughout the world, and I decided to incorporate new elements to it without compromising its original musical concept; and,” he concludes, “here it is… rich and vibrant!” – Elito Revé
Spanish Harlem Orchestra
Celebrating its 15th Anniversary, SHO, as they are known to fans, is dedicated to the sounds of the barrio. Their music is characterized by the raw, organic and vintage sound defined by the genre. They are on a mission to keep the musical legacy of salsa dura “hard salsa” alive and expand its audience to those who love great music, not just Latin music. Grounded in the past, while focused on the future, they strive to keep the music relevant, while creating a unique and fresh approach. They are coming to Lehman Center with full force from start to finish. Their energy on stage, rich sound and musical precision leave audiences mesmerized until the last note is played. With an unwavering respect for the music’s rich history. To celebrate their 15th Anniversary they have invited special Guests from Cuba to create an unparalleled musical experience for our Lehman Center salsa fans!
Elito Revé y su Charangón te envita
Elito Revé y su Charangón – Esa soy yo Cuba
Spanish Harlem Orchestra – La Salsa Dura
• Program, policies, artists, dates, times, and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Lehman Center does not have an elevator.
• Additional fees may apply. There are NO REFUNDS on tickets unless the event is cancelled. Refunds are always made to the original purchaser.
• Audio and video recording of Lehman Center events is prohibited except with expressed written consent from performers and all rights holders.
• Lehman Center is 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.