● Enjoy advance notice and priority for seating events!
● Receive special email offers with exciting ticket discounts!
● Take pride in your support of the arts and borough's
premiere concert hall!
Contributions to Lehman Center are tax-deductible
to the fullest extent of the law.
YOU MAY ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO LEHMAN CENTER BY:
● Mailing a check, payable to Lehman Center, to:
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts,
Inc.250, Bedford Park Boulevard West,
West Bronx, New York, 10468
● Charging your contribution to a major credit card
by calling the box office 718.960.8833
It will increase your visibility,
impress your clients,
and attract new customers!
Your company name and logo will be prominently featured:
● Center web site
● press releases
● print advertisements
(e.g., Daily News, Village Voice, El Diario, etc.)
● event flyers and postcards
● two season brochures (55,000 pieces each)
● street banners
● illuminated lobby displays
Enjoy other benefits:
● 40 complimentary tickets to sponsored event(s)
● opportunity to welcome audience from the stage
● prime space in lobby to hang banner
● table in the lobby to provide consumer information
● access to a reception room, as available, to host guests.
For more information, contact:
Eva Bornstein, Executive Director at (718) 960-8232.
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. is supported, in part, with public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the New York City Council, the Office of Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr., and the Office of New York City Councilman G. Oliver Koppell. The 2011-2012 season at Lehman Center is made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature. Support is also provided by the Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation with support from the National Endowment for the Arts. Additional funding is provided by Con Edison, JPMorgan Chase Foundation, New York Community Trust Lila Acheson Wallace Fund for the Arts, Rudin Foundation, and the Friends of Lehman Center.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SEASON MEDIA SPONSOR