BE A FRIEND
Become a Friend of Lehman Center
● Enjoy advance notice and priority for seating events!
● Receive special email offers with exciting ticket discounts!
● Take pride in your support of the arts and borough’s premiere concert hall!
● Help us bring the arts to your community!
Contributions to Lehman Center are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
You may also contribute to Lehman Center by:
● Mailing a check, payable to Lehman Center, to:
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts,
Inc.250, Bedford Park Boulevard West,
West Bronx, New York, 10468
● Charging your contribution to a major credit card
by calling the box office 718.960.8833
Become a Business Friend
If You own or represent a business become a Business Friend by sponsoring an exciting concert hall event.
It will increase your visibility, impress your clients, and attract new customers!
Your company name and logo will be prominently featured:
● Lehman Center website.
● Press releases.
● Print advertisements (e.g., Daily News, El Diario, etc.).
● Event flyers and postcards.
● Two season brochures (55,000 pieces each).
● Street banners.
● Illuminated lobby displays.
Enjoy other benefits:
● 40 complimentary tickets to sponsored event(s).
● Opportunity to welcome audience from the stage.
● Prime space in lobby to hang banner.
● Table in the lobby to provide consumer information.
● Access to a reception room, as available, to host guests.
For more information, contact:
Eva Bornstein, Executive Director at 718.960.8232
Sponsors and Important Links
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. is supported, in part, with public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the New York City Council, under the leadership of Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, and the Bronx Delegation including Members Andrew Cohen, Annabel Palma, Maria del Carmen Arroyo, Fernando Cabrera, James Vacca, Vanessa L. Gibson, Ritchie Torres, and Andy King. The Center is also supported by the Office of Bronx Borough President Rubén Díaz, Jr.
Additional funding is provided by Con Edison, the New Yankee Stadium Community Benefits Fund, the Rudin Foundation, the Hyde and Watson Foundation, and the Friends of Lehman Center.